Stella at Southside Condos is a new condo and townhouse development by i2 Developments currently in preconstruction at 225 Malta Avenue, Brampton. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023.
The project features 290 units ranging from 380 to 1,200sqft, and starting prices of $519,998.
- 9' and 8' ceilings in principle rooms as per plan
- Single panel hollow core wood doors, wood frames and baseboards
- Wood panel sliding or single panel hollow core wood swing closet doors as per plan
- Porcelain or Ceramic tile to powder room, ensuite and main bathrooms, as per plan from Vendor's samples
- Laminate wood flooring in entry, kitchen, hallway, den and living/dining and bedroom areas, from Vendor's samples - Glass sliding doors or swing doors to balcony and/or terraces as per plan - Stipple ceilings throughout, flat ceilings to all bathrooms - Interior walls, doors and trim to be painted white
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.