Children’s Arena Valley Botanical Gardens, 155 Arena Street, Oshawa Ontario.
For more information on the location, please see the Peony Festival map.
The City of Oshawa is proud to present the 11th annual Peony Festival. This free event displays 300 types of peonies in the gardens and 100’s more inside Children’s Arena. Artisans, live music, food, gardening seminars, community displays and more are all part of this festival.
The Peony Festival features:
- One of Canada’s largest contemporary peony collections
- Over 300 varieties in the garden
- Canadian Peony Society Ontario Region judged Peony Show – all entries welcome
- Matsuyama Bonsai Society annual show
- Garden inspired works by painters, sculptors and artisans
- Trails and gardens along the Oshawa Creek Valley
- Expert advice and demonstrations
- Musical entertainment and cultural performances
- Food from local restaurants
- Photo contest
- Art contest
To see what is blooming when check out our What’s Blooming Now article.
Musicians in the garden
Young photographer in the garden