REALTOR® - Linda Mash, Coldwell Banker - R.M.R. Real Estate, Brokerage *
The Mash Team offers over 50 years of combined Real Estate Experience, We've seen just about as much as one can in terms of what works, what doesn't work and should have worked.
Sure, there are a lot of choices out there when picking a real estate professional, but it's our proven track record that you are counting on if things don't go as planned.
That's why you need to work with The Mash Team, who understands how to avoid the pitfalls surrounding the process of pricing, staging, marketing, showing and negotiating a fair price for your biggest asset.
Call us first before buying or selling. Let us put the facts in front of you so that you're an informed buyer or seller. If you like our plan, we can begin building a relationship that we hope will last a lifetime.
John brings over 30 years real estate experience currently works as Team Mentor.
Corinne Mash-Dezsi joined our team and also adds her Law Clerk diploma to our services that we offer.
Awards & Certifications
- Top Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker Whitby and Oshawa Offices for 16+ Years
- Top 10% of Realtors in Durham Region
- Top 5% Coldwell Banker Sales Associates in Ontario and Canada for homes that have sold
- 25 Year Certificate of Recognition from Durham Real Estate Board - John
- Multiple Certificates of Appreciation from New Life Neighborhood Centre
- Award of Merit: Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Ambassador Award from Coldwell Banker RMR Real Estate 2012
- Multiple Ultimate Service Awards
- Leadership 100, 200, & 300 Certificate of Completion
- Community Spirt Award 2015 from the Durham Region Real Estate Board
The Mash Team 2016 Stats
- Listings Sold: 100%
- Our Listings Sold For: 101.14% of List.
- Our Buyers average sale price to list price was 99.07% This means we were able to negotiate a Better purchase price for our buyers which saves them $1000's of dollars.
Linda has 13 years of Mortgage Brokering Experience.
Completed Floyd WIckman Courses.
Past member of the Richard Robbins Coaching Team.
Member of the Durham Region Association of Realtors - Past Past DRAR Board Director
Member of the Real Estate Council of Ontario - RECO
Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association - CREA
Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association - OREA
Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board - TREB
Residential Real Estate Sales in the Oshawa, Whitby, Courtice, Bowmanville, Newcastle, Port Perry, Ajax, Pickering, Durham Region, Port Hope, Cobourg and areas in between.
First Time Buyers - Don't just trust any sales representative, call one you can trust that has your best interests at heart.
Move Up Buyers - Are you looking to buy a bigger or smaller home. Call us to help you.
Seniors - Looking to sell your existing home and help finding your last residence. We are here to help.
Multiple Family Residential - Call us about the new By-Laws regarding basement suites and how almost every home can have one.
First Time Buyers